Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the 2016 Arizona Thunder Run. In order to assist you we have included a few details below. You will need the following:
Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax License
Scottsdale Transaction Privilege Tax License
Certificate of Insurance for the Event, this can be a rider with your current insurance company.
Arizona Department of Revenue
Transaction Privilege Tax Licenses are required if selling within the state of Arizona.
Arizona Department of Revenue License Compliance Unit
1600 W. Monroe, Rm. 620 Division Code: 16 Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Use form 10759 short form
- Please make your checks payable to the Arizona Department of Revenue.
- Please send all payments to the above listed address.
- Please direct all questions concerning state licensing to 602-716-6438 at the Department of
- Vendors already licensed by the State of Arizona should have a copy of their license available in
the event a representative from the Department of Revenue stops by the booth.
City of Scottsdale Tax Department
CITY OF SCOTTSDALE TAX DIVISION
Transaction Privilege Tax licenses are required when selling within the City of Scottsdale.
To obtain your Transaction Privilege Tax license contact:
City of Scottsdale Tax and Licensing Registration P.O. Box 1586 Scottsdale, AZ 85252-1586 Tel: 480-312-2400
License Name: Temporary Sales Tax License
Description: The licensing of the collection of tax from the final consumer for business operating for 30 days or less.
Associated Fees: $50.00 License Fee
Ordinance Booklet: Temporary Sales Tax License Ordinance Booklet (pdf/458kB/131 Pages)
Application Materials: Transaction Privilege (Sales) Tax Application (pdf/129KB/3 Pages)
- Business operating 30 days or less.
- Please direct all questions concerning city licensing requirements to the City of Scottsdale Tax Division.
Vendors already licensed by the City of Scottsdale should have a copy of their license available at the event; a representative from the City of Scottsdale will stop by the booth.
- Name and address of the insurance broker issuing the certificate.
- Be sure the event dates fall within the effective and expiration dates of the policy.
- Coverage must be at least $1,000,000.00.
- Description of the event and where it is being held:
- Arizona Thunder Run at WestWorld
- WestWorld of Scottsdale
- City of Scottsdale, Arizona
- The following must be listed on the Additional Insured Endorsement:
- Arizona Expos, Inc.
- Company of the Americas, Inc/COA Inc.
- WestWorld of Scottsdale
- City of Scottsdale
- CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY MUST BE RECEIVED BY AZ EXPOS NO LATER THAN Oct 15, 2016.
- FAX CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY TO 480-782-1774.
- No Set-Up or Participation in any AZ Expo Event Prior to AZ Expo Approval and receipt of Certificate of Liability.
MOVE-IN / OUT TIMES
*Move in / Move Out Times are subject to change.
THURSDAY, Nov. 10th, 2016
Display Rigs, and Trailers (Inside): 8am – 12pm
*If you are not present for the trailer move in, you will not be allowed to have your trailer inside.
General Exhibitor Move-in and Set-Up 12pm – 6pm
*If you show up before 12pm to setup and you do NOT have a trailer / rig, you will not be allowed into the building till they are finished.
FRIDAY, Nov. 11th, 2016
General Exhibitor Move-in and Set-Up 8am – 11:30am
*After 11:30am, No more moving vehicles. If you have not checked in by then, you will not be allowed to vend at the show.
Show Hours 1pm – 9pm
SATURDAY, Nov. 12th, 2016
Show Hours 9am – 6pm
SUNDAY, Nov. 13th, 2016
Show Hours 10am – 4pm
Exhibitor Move-out 4pm – 10pm
• Rigs/ Trailers used as part of the display MUST move in on Thursday Nov. 10th, 2016 beginning at 8am.
- Vendors must have a wristband and an exhibitor badge on at all times during move-in and show hours.
- You MUST check in at the front of the building before any setup, move in, or anything else can be done on site.
- Event Parking fees, no in-and-out privileges
One Free Parking Pass Per Vendor
General parking $5.00 per car, truck, or SUV per day
- There will be no free parking for vehicles with trailers and/or containers
- Anyone selling from vehicles with trailers outside of the Expo will be towed/removed at the owner’s own cost.
- Camping and overnight parking is not permitted anywhere at WestWorld except in designated Camping Areas provided by the WestWorld. If you are interested in RV Camping it is available. Please contact the WestWorld 480-312-6802.